Monday, June 2, 2008

School's over! Time for summer.



Today at 3:05 exactly in Indian Hills Middle School the fifth period bell rang. As I frantically tried to finish signing someone's yearbook I realized that I will never have to wake up and take a bus to good ol' Indian Hills. I've been there for three years and I'm kinda happy to be moving on to Alta. I've had a really good time going to Indian Hills, I learned a lot of things at that school and its been my home for the past three years. I'm really excited for Alta! its going to be a blast I can't wait! It still hasn't hit me that I'm going to be a sophomore at Alta and taking Drivers Ed on monday at Brighton. Its funny how I've been waiting a long time to be in High School and driving and all that stuff and now its finally my turn.

2 comments:

Karli said...

Yahoo! I can't wait until you come to Alta! All the senior girls will have a crush on you! Goodbye Indian Hills!!

Lisa said...

Goodbye Jr. High!!! sniff sniff!! Hip Hip Hooray!!