Friday, June 13, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


This past week I've been in Las Vegas with my family. We stayed in the MGM Signature, It was probably the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. It includes: a Kitchen with oven and full size fridge, doorbell, two plasma screen t.v.'s, huge master bathroom with a t.v. that you can watch while you shower, all in all its an amazing hotel. This week has been full of spending time at the pool and just hangin' around good ol' Las Vegas. Everyday we woke up and went to the pool to catch some rays, then get lunch and go out on the town. We even had the chance to go on the New York New York roller coaster! It was so much fun, I almost puked from laughing so hard at the noise Justin was making then got his picture taken, realized what happened, and showed me what he was doing when the roller coaster took his picture, and suddenly another picture was taken of him imitating what he was doing in the first picture. Even though Vegas isn't my favorite place on earth, I still had a great time there spending time with my family

3 comments:

Karli said...

That was a fun trip. The roller coaster was tons of fun, and the pictures that it took were hilarious!

Justin said...

aeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

calisterrr said...

am i apparently not one of your faves? thats so mean!
put my name up you weirdo!